- Caring: acting in support of familie’s choices
- Expertise: knowledge, experience and collaboration
- Passion: the driving force behind us
- Commitment: for everyone, through everything
- Improve the physical and psychological health of families by providing support and information on pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding.
- Inform parents of their rights during the period surrounding the birth of a child, so that they can make informed choices.
- Offer quality services that are accessible and adapted to the needs of families, in order to give equal opportunities to parents and their children.
- Raise awareness of pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding issues among caregivers and the general public.
Breastfeeding and childbirth services coordinator
Project and Communications Officer
Coordinator of birthing support services, courses and workshops
Lactation Consultant IBCLC
Drop-in coordinator and breastfeeding trainer